We’ve been heads down building the best crash reporting service for iOS and Android developers. We’re extremely passionate about this space and we want to make sure the build quality is extremely high.
Even though we’re in private beta, we’ve been shipped in many apps, including top-15′s. We’ve been battle-tested and have been used in production. If you want to see the magic yourself, sign up for our beta here.
We’ve been covered in the media in the last few weeks. Here’s a sample list:
- TechCrunch – Sarah Perez: Crashlytics, A Crash-Reporting Solution for Mobile Developers, Raises $1 Million
- Xconomy – Gregory T. Huang: Crashlytics, Led by Chang and Seibert, Looks to Win the Wild West of Mobile Bug Reporting
- BostInno – Gregory Gomer: Crashlytics Raises $1 Million Led by Flybridge & Boston’s Top Angels
- MassHighTech – Rodney Brown: Crashlytics details backers in recent $1M round
- ReadWriteWeb – Dan Rowinski: Crashlytics Knows Why Your iOS Apps Crash
- TheNextWeb – Brady Donnelly: Crashlytics Founders: How to pinpoint the exact line of code that causes apps to crash