Crashlytics acquires Fire TowerPosted by Wayne Chang on Jun 6, 2012 in Company, Featured, Technology
Get ready, the world’s most powerful lightweight crash reporting solution is about to get a whole lot better.
We are very proud to announce that Fire Tower is now part of Crashlytics!
At Crashlytics, we’re passionate about high-quality experiences on mobile devices and we love helping application developers build them. We help companies provide great mobile applications and services, whether they are using native apps or the mobile web.
We believe in making it easy for companies to understand the performance of their apps, no matter what platform they run on, and we’re excited to bring our customers great technology like Fire Tower as a cornerstone of our mobile web solution.
We look forward to unveiling our mobile web solution in the very near future. Sign up for our beta if you want to get an early preview.
For more details check out media coverage of the acquisition:
- TechCrunch - Mobile Crash Reporting Solution Crashlytics Acquires FireTower.app To Expand Into Mobile Web
- PandoDaily - Crashlytics Acquires Firetower for Mobile Web Analytics
- Xconomy - Crashlytics Buys FireTower, Gears Up for WWDC Bash as Post-PC Era Dawns
- Boston Business Journal – Startup Crashlytics Makes an Acquisition in Boston
- BetaKit – Crashlytics Acquires Firetower to Build Out Mobile Web Bug Detection